Live/Studio Recording Session
If you're looking for a professional guitarist to record for you, to sub for your band or to collaborate with, don't hesitate to contact me.
I have over 10 years of experience both as a studio player and as a live guitarist.
I'm based in Hanover - Germany, but I can travel if necessary.
I also have my own studio and can record your guitars remotely with professional quality.
If you want me to record for you in a studio, here's what I need:
- Chord charts or demos of every song.
- An explanation for each part I'll have to record and some reference tracks
If you need me to sub for you band or want to hire me for a gig, here's what I need:
- An mp3 of each song.
- Chord charts for each song (Not a must, but better if you have them)
It's very important that I get all this information at least 3 weeks prior to the session!!!
The cost of a studio session or live gig is determined on a case by case basis.
Before we agree on a price I need to know:
- Place, date and time of the gig/recording session.
- Difficulty/Lenght of the songs
If I have to travel to get to the gig/recording session, my transportation costs will be added to the bill.